GALLEY CAT

GALLEY CAT
LIFE BEGINS !

Sunday 19 June 2011

GO THE GIZZ!!!!

WHAT A RACE/WHAT A WEEKEND!!!
Sunday evening is upon me and aftr a week of solid effort it all boils down to WOW!!!
The V8's have just finished in Darwin,What a race. Next year-all going well I'll be there! With any luck so will my family! I don't normally feel attendance at a V8 event is necessary, in fact just a few short weeks will see them right outside my doorstep.I'll still b watching on TV, or perhaps in the dinghy fishing in the middle of the track.WHO KNOWS!But I hope 2 b there. The Kiwi's are making a run 4 V8 dominance.
Which leads me 2 KENNY!(kiwi link) How to describe Ken? All things aside I'd say GENUINE! Without Ken and a few others this place I call HOME-BASE wouldn't work.It'z Sunday arvo and he just left, after painting the port side of Goondaloo!(see last post) I've been helping where I can, in between jobs on the YOT and the V8's.Still itz a huge job on a huge bote'. I've also made another batch of cauli soup and started construction on the hydroponic system. All in all not a bad weekend. So I guess it'll b Monday and back to the grindstone soon. HA HA HA!  but truth b told its just a different work load with different pressures and different goals.And without blokes like Ken,Richard, Rob and Fonzie It wouldn't be anywhere as near as much fun. Enjoy life and living!
Captain Felix

1 comment:

  1. Hi AUssie,
    Youre having the time of your life and thats just the way it should be. Good buddies are always what makes life so much exciting. Not sure what this V8 in Darwin is about but hopefully youll find the time to explain it to a Irish Mermaid!! Thank your wonderful mother for her kind thoughts, so much appreciated. Thank you for the Southern Cross, if not for the clouds above Ireland, Id send you the North star. An email awaits you. Keep up the good life my AUssie captain.

    Mer x

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE A MESSAGE HERE!