GALLEY CAT

GALLEY CAT
LIFE BEGINS !

Tuesday 5 July 2011

"STILL" ALIVE !!!!

I started with this
 G'day All, The really good news! I'm still alive!
Not through lack of trying,2 nights ago I got SUPA sick like call the Ambulance sick. Luckily I survived the Migraine that bought me undone.Took some tablets the following morning and went on to produce my first batch of YOT made Bourbon!
The end product is definitely "drinkable" while two different methods are being tried ,the instant bourbon has now been sampled and I'm still alive (even a little tipsy) I've set the Alcohol percentage at 35% and it seems to be quite a nice equivalent to my regular Friday night drink.
Several computa problems have krept in this week ,with Matt being able to sort them out ,So comments should once again appear on the Blog.Dinners ready!!! Fresh cherry tomato and basil cream fettuccine.
SoI'll update again on Friday Nite but with 4 litres of Bourbon and the V8's Here! I wouldn't expect 2 much.
Captain Felix
First drip

Slow method

Ended with this

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A MESSAGE HERE!