GALLEY CAT

GALLEY CAT
LIFE BEGINS !

Tuesday 7 June 2011

It'z a tuesday kind of Friday!!!

What a day!!! Finally we have MAJOR progress on the Yamaha motors,with the dealer finally agreeing that the motor on the Starboard (right) side needs a new carburetter. After 2 months of 2ing and fro-ing, a new carby will B fitted on Thursday and fingers crossed I'll b able to take the YOT for a spin 2 Cape Clevland this weekend.(big Mackeral)Tonight's dinner is turning out to be a culmination of the entire purpose("small dolphin") of this journey. I'm currently roasting cherry tomatoes,capsicum and sliced chorizo sausage, once they R  roasted, the tomato and capsicum is going 2B roughly chopped and sautee'd(lightly fried) with spring onion,garlic and philadelphia cooking cream.Then I'll add the chorizo and a cup of cooked penne pasta which will all b tossed together with shaved parmasean cheese and fresh basil sprigs.90% of this meal was grown on the rear deck!!! Not a bad meal 4 a Tuesday night. Sorry Friday.
Another major factor that has not been made mention of is the "music factor"(thanx Carl) I'm currently listening 2 a Rolf Harris track (2 little boys) and I feel  must mention the huge differnce having music' plays on my everyday life, 2day has seen a huge leap forward in my end goal and the real progress has come from the realization that good people,good food and good music far outweighs material gains! Rolf Harris has now been replaced by Nirvana thus the true beauty of shuffle mode on a music program on a working computer.NO ADVERTS and truely random music.
Life is defin8ly taking a turn for the betta, with my my daily workload dictated purely by my own desire to move forward."you should smell the roasting smells drifting through the cabin right now"."Micheal Jacksons Thriller is playing  and the YOT is just about 2 refloat so I can pull her back 2 the shore after last nightz adventure.Back soon  I'm Floating!

1 comment:

  1. Hey AUssie,

    Rolf Harris is a legend in the UK. 2 little boys is a classic!
    Great Tuesday blog. I can just smell those roasting tommies! Roast some cloves of garlic and Ill be there!
    Have a great week and hope all goes well on your spin to the cape! An email awaits you.

    Mer x

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE A MESSAGE HERE!